Inaccurate provider data lowers physician and patient satisfaction while impacting a broad group of stakeholders across healthcare organizations. Some of the related challenges include: revenue cycle delays; poor care coordination; duplicate provider records; manual processes to support payer reporting requirements; inadequate customer experience; and being unable to keep provider credentialing, enrollment, clinical, billing, and marketing in synch.
Attend this webinar to learn how Omni-HealthData Provider Master Edition overcomes the provider data issues that have long challenged healthcare organizations.
This webinar will cover:
- The organizational impact of inaccurate provider data
- The challenge of combining multiple data sources for accurate provider data
- A practical case study from St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN), on how they created a single version of provider data from 17 sources
- A demonstration of how accurate provider data can be leveraged in reports and geospatial analysis
- How cloud-based Omni-HealthData Provider Master Edition accurately harnesses data and provides a rapid ROI