Healthcare is in the early stages of a digital transformation to support initiatives such as population health, value-based care models, and consumerization. As organizations look to support that transformation with analytics, predictive capabilities and AI, an enterprise data strategy and platform is quickly becoming foundational.
Despite attention for these topics and massive investment in new EHR platforms, surveys are consistently showing disappointing preparedness for leveraging analytics on an enterprise basis.
Attend Data to analytics to impact: Beyond the EHR, to hear a discussion on:
- Why a data foundation is critical to the enablement of these core strategies moving forward
- Why a purpose-built enterprise data layer outside the EHR is critical to unlock the potential of healthcare analytics
- Taking an ROI approach to data management
- Dan Foltz, Founder, Parnassus Consulting at St Luke’s University Health Network
- Rich Pollack, Former CIO and VP, VCU Health System
Moderated by Fred Bazzoli, Editor in Chief, Health Data Management magazine