The role of data in healthcare continues to mature.
As patients and members are viewed more as consumers, the organizations that can effectively leverage their data will rise to the top. Organizations that utilize data as an asset understand the importance of definitions, funding models, and formal processes to maintain and use this most valuable asset.
Join Knowledgent's Terri Mikol, and Shawn Sutherland from Information Builders in this webinar to hear about proven information management approaches to implement, scale, and sustain your data governance initiatives.
During our session we will cover:
- How UPMC, St. Luke’s, UT Southwestern, and other organizations have found data governance success
- Building core business functions to support your information management initiatives
- Sample roadmaps our clients have followed that have yielded success
- How roadmap deliverables can be met
- Types of business drivers to help define data governance and business intelligence (BI) programs, including creating a clinically integrated EDW; consumerization of your market; having timely, quality data for value-based contracting; establishing a single source for governed analytics; and leveraging technology to improve STAR Ratings Sign up now to reserve your spot.
Formally the director of Data Governance at UPMC, Terri has more than 20 years of data analytics experience and has crafted a unique approach to data governance. She has been with Knowledgent since the beginning of 2017 and leads its Healthcare DG Advisory Services.
Shawn has spent his career in leadership positions for organizations such as UT Southwestern Medical Center and Baylor Health System. He brings 20 years of experience, and a wealth of analytics, governance, and EHR knowledge, to Information Builders' healthcare team.